pk generation

Nicolas Marchand Nicolas.Marchand@inpg.fr
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:38:30 +0200

You are probably right...
I have tried to replace my mktexpk.exe and gsftopk.exe (that where working
well) with the ones in windvi-0_66-pre1.zip and the problem occured again.
Replace these wrong mktexpk.exe and gsftopk.exe with the ones in fptex.zip
and the problem disappears.
Does it come from mktexpk.exe and gsftopk.exe in windvi-0_66-pre1.zip ?