Missing in fptex beta

Fabrice POPINEAU popineau@ese-metz.fr
15 Mar 1999 08:35:50 +0100

"Richard Stanton" <stanton@haas.berkeley.edu> writes:

> Hi Fabrice,
>
> Comparing my old/new installations, here are some LaTeX subdirectories that
> are in my old installation, but are not in the current beta (I don't know if
> they're supposed to be, but here they are anyway):
>
> adobe (contains lots of .fd files etc)
> babel
> float
> pstricks (you know about that one)

This was due to some misfeature of InstallShield by which, when
deselecting 'documentation' , the owner package is deselected
too. It's amazing, because only packages with documentation were not copied.

This required a new design of components / file groups. So there will
be a beta3 this week (hte week-end was not long enough ;-) )

--
Fabrice