windvi 0.57

P.W.Daly, MPAe, Lindau, Germany daly@linpwd.mpae.gwdg.de
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:43:49 +0200

> Complaint.  There seems to be something wrong with
> windvi.pdf after I unzip it.  Acrobat Exchange complains
>
>   there was an error opening this document.  Could
>   not repair file.
>
> Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Yes, I noticed this too. It occurs with the 0.57 version (and maybe with 0.56
too which I skipped). This windvi.pdf is also considerably smaller than that
in the 0.55 package which indicates that the file is corrupted.

Patrick
   Dr. Patrick W. Daly                    Tel. [+49] 5556-979-279
   Max-Planck-Institut fuer Aeronomie     Fax. [+49] 5556-979-240
   Max-Planck-Str. 2
   D-37191 Katlenburg-Lindau              Internet: daly@linmpi.mpg.de
   Germany