windvi 0.57

John Hillas j.hillas@auckland.ac.nz
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:20:42 +1300

Thanks to Fabrice for his great work on fptex (previously
web2c for win32).  Particularly, in this case on windvi.

Now one (very minor) complaint and one comment/request.

Complaint.  There seems to be something wrong with
windvi.pdf after I unzip it.  Acrobat Exchange complains

  there was an error opening this document.  Could
  not repair file.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Comment/request. In Acrobat I find it very useful to
PageDown through the document with PageDown taking
you to the top of the next page if you were already
at the bottom of the current page.  Can I configure
windvi to do the same?  If not, would it be good/easy
to change windvi to allow it?

John Hillas
Department of Economics
The University of Auckland