Eacute in smallcaps

Walter Schmidt walter.schmidt@arcormail.de
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 06:01:33 -0500

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 06:40:33 +0100, Alain Nadeau wrote:

>I purchased the Adobe Garamond PS Fonts, including the expert fonts,
>so I could have proper small caps, ligs and OSF. I installed the whole
>lot using Alan Hoenig's vfinst
>[...] I suddenly realized that smallcaps Eacute
>(\textsc{\'{E}}) is shown in the dvi file as an Oslash, and in the ps
>file as a blank gap...

Run fontinst manually, not via vfinst!  fontinst is
well documented now, and there is a command named
\latinfamily that does the whole job for a font family,
so there is no more need to use vfinst.

I have sucessfully installed Adobe Garamond incl. expert
fonts via \latinfamily, and the \textsc{\'{E}} comes
out correctly.

--
Walter