[edutex] [quinn at math.vt.edu: edutex]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 4 01:27:23 CEST 2009

1) I've added Joe Corneli from PlanetMath to this list, who had been
   discussing this with Frank at the conference; welcome Joe.  Joe, the
   other people on the list are Frank, Ross, me, and Don Story.

2) Since Joe and Don may not have seen the below info from Frank,
   resending to the list.  (I won't have a chance to look at it myself
   until next week, unfortunately.)