[edutex] Request Docs

story at uakron.edu story at uakron.edu
Sun Aug 2 20:48:05 CEST 2009

Thanks, Karl, for setting up this list.

Frank, I would like a copy of the NSF Grant, and a copy of your talk
for TUG 2009 / Notre Dame.

Congratulations to Frank for writing the proposal. I hope this group
will work well together, and that we produce a quality end product.

Ross: I recently implemented a couple of commands in eforms for
setting tab order (\setTabOrder), and for setting the tab order by structure.
This is a distiller only feature. I see you are looking at Tagged PDF (and Structure).
Have you looked into setting tab order by structure in pdftex?

don

--
Dr. D. P. Story / Dept. of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics / The University of Akron /
Akron, OH 44325 / dpstory at uakron.edu /