[dvipdfmx] XeLaTeX + hyperref size of the boxed arround hyperlinks

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:21:00 CET 2021

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the same result as in plain LaTeX and
no way to reduce the horizontal and/or vertical pdflinkmargin separately.

If you can wait until the next release I will consider adding a new option
separately specify horizontal and vertical margin for (link) annotations.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata