[dvipdfmx] referencing an link annotation

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:48:00 CET 2020

I think there was a similar request posted to the dvipdfmx list
for extending pdf:bann to support reference ID.

https://tug.org/pipermail/dvipdfmx/2020-July/000080.html

As I responded above such extension was already done.

As an alternate solution it might be possible to provide a
special keyword like @lastannot which is replaced by an
object reference to the last created annotation.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata