[dvipdfmx] missing annotation rectangle if the box contains no glyph

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:36:39 CEST 2020

For extending pdf:bann to accept reference ID, I already made
a patch and it will be included.

An object ID can be used for pdf:bann as

  \special{pdf:bann @ident <<
    /Type /Annot
    /Subtype /Link
    /Dest [@thispage /Fit]
  >>}

which can be later used to refer to the object. Note that
object @ident here always points to the first annotation
dictionary of a series of line-breaking annotations so any
"put" operation to this object won't be reflected to the
second and later annotations when line-breaks occur.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata