[accessibility] Fwd: [program-l] Acrobat / PDF accessibility

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 17:24:30 CEST 2021

Hi

Cory Samaha on the visually impaired programmers list has asked for help
with PDF remediation, where the PDF contains form fields. Can anyone on
this list help?

Any replies sent here or directly to me, I'll forward on. Or you can reply
directly yourself by subscribing to the list:
https://www.freelists.org/post/program-l/Acrobat-PDF-accessibility

with best regards

Jonathan