[accessibility] Seeking Help for Producing Accessible PDF

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Tue Jun 22 18:28:06 CEST 2021

JWva> Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 19:06:25 -0400
JWva> From: Jason White via accessibility <accessibility at tug.org>

JWva> The installation process under Microsoft Windows is more problematic,
JWva> but it can be worked around. The graphical installer wasn't very
JWva> accessible with a screen reader when I last tried it, so I needed to
JWva> extract the archive manually and run the command line setup tool. I
JWva> apologize for the vagueness of this description; I can't remember the
JWva> steps in detail anymore. By contrast, Linux and Mac OS are trivial so
JWva> far as installation is concerned.

Did you try the no-gui mode?

install-tl-windows -gui=text

This is described in
https://tug.org/texlive/doc/texlive-en/texlive-en.html#x1-50001.3

--
Good luck

-Boris

I believe that professional wrestling is clean and everything else in
the world is fixed.
		-- Frank Deford, sports writer