[accessibility] Seeking Help for Producing Accessible PDF

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:55:15 CEST 2021

Hi

@Boris: Please supply your termpaper-corrected.log. I explain why below.

Boris wrote:

To tell the truth, I do not understand why you did not have the proper
> treatment of ligatures in the 2020 TeXLive.  It is probably a case of
> some misconfiguration.

This is something I intend to investigate further. By the way, Sanchit's
termpaper.log starts

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.21 (MiKTeX 20.11) (preloaded
format=pdflatex 2021.6.19)  19 JUN 2021 21:47
entering extended mode
**./termpaper.tex
(termpaper.tex
LaTeX2e <2020-10-01> patch level 2

So it's a mismatch between MiKTeX and TeXLive. Out of curiosity if nothing
else, I'd like to get to the bottom of this. Even if a misconfiguration,
knowing how it arose would help us check for it and avoid such accidents in
future.

Also, I'd like to find for Sanchit a solution to the problem that does not
involve reinstalling TeX.

best regards

Jonathan