[accessibility] Seeking Help for Producing Accessible PDF

sanchit sanchitjghule at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 19:02:20 CEST 2021

‎

Respected All,

  * I suggest you provide us with the TeX source for your term paper.
    Use Google Drive as before if you wish. This will greatly improve
    communication between us.

I have uploaded my files at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S-0JwblOVIaS9d-_JOicyqirGaratZfQ?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S-0JwblOVIaS9d-_JOicyqirGaratZfQ?usp=sharing>

  * You getting technical help with the typesetting of the term paper in
    no way takes away from the academic credit you deserve for…

I'm not concerned about my grades, it'll be on grade card, so I'm not
keeping it in my brain. That'll be very overwhelming for me.

  * These findings make me suspect that you use the "traditional" route
    to create your PDF: latex to get DVI, then some DVI to PDF
    conversion. Is this correct?

yeah. I did "latex" and then "pdflatex".

  * Can you prepare a better image file? SVG is also a good format that
    you can convert to a PDF image. you can scale the image when
    including it in your LaTeX document (e.g., with the width=\textwidth
    option).

Thank you. I'll definitely keep this in mind for future documents.

🙏 Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,

sanchit.

Web: https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/ <https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/>