[accessibility] Seeking Help for Producing Accessible PDF

sanchit sanchitjghule at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 06:33:17 CEST 2021

‎

Respected All,

Thank you very much for helping me out. It really meant a lot.

  * Can you check whether adding \usepackage{cmap} helps?

I've added cmap package but no go. still my screen reader could not
pronounce words with "fi" and "fl" correctly.

  * I am not sure I understand the problem here.  Could you please explain?

I get the following error for all of my images
LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in images/ (no BoundingBox)
Overfull \hbox (27.66043pt too wide)
I'm using bad jpg
I tried adding captions, my sighted assistant told me, (it doesn't look
nice), I've no idea.

I have MiKTeX on windows and TeXLive on my RPi.
I've updated MiKTeX to 2021 and same problem with screen reader and
ligatures.
On RPi I'm still running TeX Live 2019/Debian and finding ways to update
it.

🙏 Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,

sanchit.