[accessibility] Seeking Help for Producing Accessible PDF

sanchit sanchitjghule at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:42:11 CEST 2021

‎

  * What were the most glaring problems for screen readers for it?

Some of the words are not read out clearly,
e.g "significantly = signicantly", "rifle barrel = rie barrel"

I guess, the character "F" and "l" is not detected for the screen reader
to pronounce it.

It has been observed all over the PDF. I have no idea.

Screen reader did not announce landmarks such as headings lists or quotes.
If some words are bold italic or underlined, then screen reader would
have detect that for me.

I wish I could write captions for my images, but it is overflowing.
I do not have enough knowledge about it, so I'll be very grateful if you
could suggest me how to do it.

🙏 Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,

sanchit.