[accessibility] Seeking Help for Producing Accessible PDF

sanchit sanchitjghule at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 08:39:58 CEST 2021

‎

Respected All,

I am sanchit. a blind guy.
I am a newbie trying to use TeX and LaTeX, with my initial struggle, I
happen to produce PDF with multiple warnings for my images and captions.

I was very glad thinking that I could produce PDF but after deciphering
my own inaccessible PDF I just shattered. Later I tried using package
for tagging with no success.

I would be very grateful if you could suggest appropriate way to produce
accessible PDF.
My inaccessible PDF can be viewed at:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LmXtkP0D4w17phJ15WmQciSZd9PpOtZr/view?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LmXtkP0D4w17phJ15WmQciSZd9PpOtZr/view?usp=sharing>

As a blind person, I'm struggling to embed images, with different
document classes and structures there are different methods, so your
guidance will help me in a big way.

My university accepts only PDF documents (for submissions), so as of now
I am not looking for producing accessible HTML files.

🙏 Thank you very much.

Yours Sincerely,

sanchit.

Web: https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/ <https://sanchit-ghule.github.io/>