[accessibility] An interesting discussion on SX

Anna Capietto anna.capietto at unito.it
Tue Jun 11 17:09:04 CEST 2019

Dear collegues, thank you very much for your interest in Axessibility.

The forthcoming updated version will be uploaded as totally free.

We shall inform you about its upload as soon as we make it.

Cordially

(For the Axessibility team) Anna Capietto

--
Anna Capietto
Prof. ordinario di Analisi Matematica