[accessibility] An interesting discussion on SX

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Jun 11 15:05:04 CEST 2019

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 07:36:08AM -0500, Kevin Fjelsted wrote:
> It looks like Axessibility has been removed from TeX Live because it doesn’t have a signature.

  The reason for removal was that the licence was incompatible with TeX
Live’s policy; specifically, that it forbade commercial redistribution.
As I understand, the authors have been contacted by two people
separately to explain the situation.

  I’m not sure which type of signature you mean, that you say was
missing, but that wasn’t why the package was removed.

	Best,

		Arthur