Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx

Rebecca and Rowland writes:
 > Hmm - well, I can do things to the documentation if someone can answer my
 > questions - and there seems to be a volunteer for that (but you might like
 > to check with Sebastian before committing yourself on this one).  Is there

this is code for `expect a constant barrage of email whinging', Alan

 > anyone who could do something to clean things up etc?

i am happy to do whatever is specified in terms of code, probably with
advice from others

i suggest that if R&R has the time, he should go ahead and try and
produce a revised documentation set (asking questions on this list or
the fontinst list if it still exists), and i will make changes to the
code as required

sebastian