Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx

Sebastian,

Perhaps the best thing for me to do is take a back seat on fontinst
and hand it over to someone else (er, eg you)?  I'd originally thought
it would only take me a couple of years being a lecturer to get some
free time back, but I think that was wildly optimistic of me, and I
should just hand the software over to someone who will actively
maintain it.  The current situation is certainly not good!

Oh no, my little baby leaving the nest [spot the mixed metaphor...]

Alan.