Re: fontinst/mathptm: bug in OMX.etx

Alan Jeffrey writes:

 > and hand it over to someone else (er, eg you)?  I'd originally thought
 > it would only take me a couple of years being a lecturer to get some
 > free time back, but I think that was wildly optimistic of me, and I
looking forward to retirement? arent you due a sabbatical yet? havent
got a tame PhD student yet?...

 > should just hand the software over to someone who will actively
 > maintain it.  The current situation is certainly not good!

i wish i could say "i claim this pore baby", but (to be honest) I
would prefer it if someone else did. as this stands for me at present,
i can't promise to do whats needed, ie update the fontinst
documentation and merge finst back into fontinst. does anyone else
want to have a crack at a new unified fontinst setup?

sebastian