[XeTeX] Transliteration mapping for Greek ?

Rémy Oudompheng oudomphe at clipper.ens.fr
Tue Feb 17 12:19:21 CET 2009

François Charette écrit:
> With your permission I would be glad to integrate this into polyglossia
> (as an option of the greek module), where it would then work "out of the
> box", and which could be activated with e.g.
> \setotherlanguage[input=babel]{greek}.

Thanks, you have of course the permission: I just made some little
changes for better matching with the Unicode order, I think there are
not so many characters missing and not so many errors...

Source file and compiled mapping :
  http://math.unice.fr/~oudomphe/xetex/greek-babel.map
  http://math.unice.fr/~oudomphe/xetex/greek-babel.tec

Here is a little testcase: