[tlbuild] armhf-linux

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Apr 21 09:53:08 CEST 2015

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Independent of that I decided to try to build luatex and metapost
> (from their upstream repositories). Is the following warning important
> for any reason?
>
> === configuring in mpfr (/path/to/src/luatex/build/libs/mpfr)
> configure: WARNING: oops, unrecognised float format: IEEE double, little endian

Hi Mojca,

as far as I remeber this is the same as last year and harmless.

> No package 'poppler' found
> checking for icu-config... no

This seems to indicate that you either used
   --with-system-xpdf --with-system-icu
or you have built from a source tree without these libraries.
Should be harmless.

> configure: WARNING: Sorry, neither ApplicationServices framework nor
> fontconfig library: disabling xetex
>
> (that is: when building luatex; but I'll install fontconfig next)

No need to install fontconfig unless you want to build xetex, better use
   --disable-xetex

Regards
Peter