[tlbuild] armhf-linux

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:23:13 CEST 2015

Hello,

What's the status of armhf-linux this year?

I wanted to test it, but I noticed that the binaries haven't been
committed yet (after ConTeXt failed to work). I haven't seen that
architecture mentioned in Karl's list.

Independent of that I decided to try to build luatex and metapost
(from their upstream repositories). Is the following warning important
for any reason?

=== configuring in mpfr (/path/to/src/luatex/build/libs/mpfr)
configure: WARNING: oops, unrecognised float format: IEEE double, little endian

Other hopefully harmless warnings:

checking for freetype-config... freetype-config
Package poppler was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `poppler.pc'
No package 'poppler' found
Package poppler was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `poppler.pc'
No package 'poppler' found
checking for icu-config... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
=== configuring in web2c (/path/to/src/luatex/build/texk/web2c)
configure: WARNING: Sorry, neither ApplicationServices framework nor
fontconfig library: disabling xetex

(that is: when building luatex; but I'll install fontconfig next)