[tlbuild] armhf-linux

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Apr 22 02:06:04 CEST 2015

    What's the status of armhf-linux this year?

I just committed Simon's latest binaries for tonight's build.

    === configuring in mpfr (/path/to/src/luatex/build/libs/mpfr)
    configure: WARNING: oops, unrecognised float format: IEEE double, little endian

Please ask Luigi (he isn't on this list).  If it indicates that some
float support really won't be available in the binary, it should
probably be fatal, not a warning.

Re poppler, maybe it needs to be included in the luatex repo?

Re web2c, well, clearly it doesn't need to be checking for the xetex
system font lookup libs when it's luatex being built, but also clearly
it is harmless.  So I doubt it is worth the time messing around to avoid
the checks.

karl