[tlbuild] Building texlive in ARM architecture

Miguel Ángel Caro Bayo mcaroba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:09:16 CEST 2011

I haven't had the time lately to work on this but now I have compiled and
installed ncurses from source but texlive still cannot find them. I guess
this is because they are not in a default directory (I cannot install in
default on this machine because of storage issues). I expected this already
so I had created symlinks in what I assumed were the directories where
texlive would be looking for ncurses libs and headers, but still no luck.
Could you tell me how I can check where the texlive build is looking for
these files and which files it is looking for so I can place appropriate
symlinks? Or even better, is it possible to specify during the build where
texlive should be looking for those files?

Thanks a lot,
Miguel