[tlbuild] Building texlive in ARM architecture

Miguel Ángel Caro Bayo mcaroba at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:08:25 CET 2011

Thanks for the reply. So basically I have one of these little Netgear Stora
NAS servers. I believe the distribution is Red Hat, but it has very little
functionalities as users are not supposed be able to to do any of this.
There is an online project www.openstora.com with instructions on how to
hack the system, gain root access, and mess around in general.

The error is something related to "can't find curses headers" or something
like that, I don't have the log accessible right now and I need to run the
installation again to reproduce it. I was exploring a bit and, as I said, I
think that because of the little functionalities available there are some of
the ncurses libraries but not all of them. I'm gonna try to install ncurses
from source and see if that fixes the problem. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Miguel