[tlbuild] Building texlive in ARM architecture

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 19 23:12:28 CET 2011

Hi Miguel,

    to compile from source. I get problems related to "curses
    headers". I am not

You probably need to install the ncurses development package, whatever
that is on your system.  (Or install the original ncurses yourself.)

As Paul said, there's not much more we can do without the specific
details.

    compile I was wondering if my binaries would be of any use to the project?

Most likely yes, thanks!  That is, if you're able to keep in touch and
up to date for the TL'11 release, we can add them as another supported
platform.