[tlbuild] kfreebsd-i386 texlive binaries

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Feb 21 20:35:33 CET 2010

Hi Alan,

    ftp://ftp.cea.fr/incoming/y2k01/braslau/i686-unknown-kfreebsd8.0-gnu.tgz

Thank you very much.  I'll take a look and keep you and Mojca posted.

    As I do not have Karl's email address,

:).  It used to be that all the people likely to ever build TL knew all
too well who I was :).  As it now ripples out in all directions, I guess
I'll change that text to something less personal.  Thanks for posting to
this list, that was the right thing to do.

Best,
Karl