[tlbuild] kfreebsd-i386 texlive binaries

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:24:23 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 20:35, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
>    ftp://ftp.cea.fr/incoming/y2k01/braslau/i686-unknown-kfreebsd8.0-gnu.tgz
>
> Thank you very much.  I'll take a look and keep you and Mojca posted.
>
>    As I do not have Karl's email address,
>
> :).  It used to be that all the people likely to ever build TL knew all
> too well who I was :).

Actually, it used to be that TL used to have way too many platforms
available for our humble needs in ConTeXt ... I never expected anyone
to require a platform not present in TL :) :) :)

I didn't send Alan you email since I knew you were reading this list
anyway (and yes, Alan - you posted to exactly the right list).