[tlbuild] kfreebsd-i386 texlive binaries

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Sat Feb 20 13:43:12 CET 2010

Hello texlive mailing list.

I have compiled the texlive binaries according to
http://www.tug.org/texlive/build.html
for kfreebsd-i386 (Debian freebsd with glibc)
as a step to add this system on the ConTeXt minimals distribution
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals).

Of course, texlive is distributed by Debian for this architecture.
However, the standalone binaries are not yet available upstream.

"For the TL-distributed executables, when you are happy with the results,
either post a tarball of the bindir (preferably with no top level directory)
on the web somewhere and email karl."

As I do not have Karl's email address, I am posting this message
to the tlbuild group.

The tarball can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.cea.fr/incoming/y2k01/braslau/i686-unknown-kfreebsd8.0-gnu.tgz
(it will be automatically removed from the server after one week).

Please let me know how I can help.

--
Alan Braslau