[tlbuild] Patch to kpathsea/config.h for cygwin 1.7

Ken Brown kbrown at cornell.edu
Thu Dec 11 18:22:12 CET 2008

The next major release of cygwin, version 1.7, is expected to be
released next spring and is available for testing now.  For reasons
explained in [1], st_nlink will no longer behave the way it does in
unix.  The attached patch is needed to make kpathsea work right under
cygwin 1.7.  I think it's probably harmless for cygwin 1.5 also, but I
haven't tested it.

By the way, I think the kpathsea documentation needs to be updated:  It
refers to UNIX_ST_LINK instead of  ST_NLINK_TRICK.

Ken

[1] http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2008-04/msg00110.html