[tlbuild] Patch to kpathsea/config.h for cygwin 1.7

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:42:19 CET 2008

On 12/11/2008 12:22 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> The next major release of cygwin, version 1.7, is expected to be
> released next spring and is available for testing now.  For reasons
> explained in [1], st_nlink will no longer behave the way it does in
> unix.  The attached patch is needed to make kpathsea work right under
> cygwin 1.7.

Following some discussion on the cygwin list
(http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-12/msg00290.html), I would like to
withdraw the patch I submitted yesterday and instead propose the one
attached here.  It makes a generic change for all "unix-like" systems,
with no need to make cygwin a special case.

Ken