[math-font-discuss] symbol \Vert, \parallel, \| and package iwona

Daniele Morbidelli daniele.morbidelli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:39:31 CET 2011

Hello,

Does anybody can tell me it it is possible to reconstruct ``by hand" a
command which has the same behavior of $\Vert$ or $\|$?

I have a problem with this command (I obtain a white space instead of
the symbol), together with $\|$ and $\parallel$ after the upgrade to
texlive 2010. Everything is ok in a texlive 2009 box.

I am using the package \usepackage[math]{iwona}. If I do not use this
package, the problem disapppears. It also disappear if I use $\big\Vert$
or $\left\| ... \right\|$

Many thanks
Dan