[OS X TeX] adobe shrinks pdf 90% on printing ?

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Tue Apr 9 09:00:28 CEST 2002

> I don't see an Acrobat Reader 5.0.5  in the pop-up menu in the Print
> dialog in
> OS X ? Is that what you are looking at ?

Sorry, my explanations weren't that clear. I was referring to the
Acrobat Reader item in the pop-up menu in the Print dialog of Acrobat
Reader 5.0.5, that is the penultimate item before Summary and after
Error treatment (or HP Image quality, for the HP 4050 I'm using).

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.