[OS X TeX] adobe shrinks pdf 90% on printing ?

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Apr 9 08:59:48 CEST 2002

>>>In Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 (I'm not sure about earlier versions), in
>>>the "Acrobat Reader" pop-up menu of the Print dialog, there's an
>>>option "Adjust big pages" (or something like this, it's "Ajuster
>>>les grandes pages" in French) which is checked by default.
>>

>>Thanks Bruno,
>>
>>I don't see an Acrobat Reader 5.0.5  in the pop-up menu in the
>>Print dialog in
>>OS X ? Is that what you are looking at ?
>
>Yes. When you are in Acrobat Reader and you select the Print dialog
>box (command-P), there's an "Acrobat Reader" submenu, in which you
>should uncheck the box "Shrink oversize pages to paper size"
>
>Gérard Degrez

Hi

I have discovered my problem. I didn't have 5.05 on either of my machines.
I was sure I did.  I have found that option now. Is there a way of making it
stick ?

Thanks - Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt