[OS X TeX] Re: LaTeX to HTML for OS X

John B. Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Tue Apr 9 05:00:47 CEST 2002

On Monday, April 8, 2002, at 05:00 PM, in TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List
John Vokey wrote:

> Admitting my lack of geek-speak (aka ability to use the
> command-line 'nix interface to get things done), I downloaded
> latex2html-2002 as it sounded like just what I needed.  It
> apparently (reading a the documentation) assumes a facility with
> geek-speak.  Failing that (and I do by by a very large margin),
> does anyone know of GUI wrap-around for it?  Or, anyone know how
> to make one?

This doesn't address you question directly, but I happened to try OzTtH
for the first time the other day (part of OzTeX pkg) ... drag-n-drop'd
my LaTeX file on top of it and, poof, out came an HTML file.  You can
see the results at

   <http://ms.yuba.cc.ca.us/~jb2/numerical.html>

Ignore the mathematics (please!), but look at the typesetting.  The
LaTeX source is at

   <http://ms.yuba.cc.ca.us/~jb2/numerical.tex>

I'll delete the files in a few days.  HTH.

---John.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.