[latexrefman-discuss] starting and ending

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at domain.hid
Thu Apr 23 02:03:21 CEST 2015

> write the
ChangeLog entries in the form in which they get committed

OK, I'll try that.

> Really appreciate your tackling these long-overdue item.

I like to make a contribution.  Slow but steady.  But I may have to lay off for a while until finals are over (we graduate Mother's Day every year).  We could do commit access then if it is easier for you, or if you like this way because you can tweak as they go by then it works for me.

Jim