[gentium] font variants for pdflatex

pavel.farar at centrum.cz pavel.farar at centrum.cz
Fri May 26 23:21:20 CEST 2023

>Has Victor ever confirmed that he's going to add your kern pairs?
>I don't remember him ever clearly saying he would do it, but maybe I'm
>just forgetting.

When Victor approved our last Type 1 version of the fonts he asked where he can
find the kerning pairs that we added. I answered him and he wrote back that he
would like to use kerning classes as much as possible, that he might use our
kerning pairs as a starting point and that he will send an e-mail when he
starts the work on it.

I also created an issue about dcaron on the Gentium GitHub.

In any case the next version should add "many more kerning sequences".