[edutex] Introduction

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sun Sep 18 17:07:02 CEST 2016

Hello Tom.  Welcome aboard!

Perhaps others are doing other things also but since I posted some bit about plans, let me mention that I am currently developing a draft of materials, and in particular a script for videos.  I thought that asking for comments is most fruitful when there are things to directly comment on so I am holding off in putting out there anything too raw.

To be candid, though, these things take time.  We all have jobs.  I don't see my first draft as coming out sooner than a couple of weeks.

Jim