[yandytex] directories in YandY \includegraphics?

Dr. C.L. Tondo drtondo at t3works.com
Thu Feb 11 16:37:11 CET 2010

Hi,

I purchased the last version of Y&Y packages available before the company
disappeared.

This last version did NOT support directories in \includegraphics that the
previous versions

supported. Well, the first \includegraphics works and apparently a buffer
overrun prevents the second and following \includegraphics from running.

I have seen notes from a professor at the University of Dayton that reported
the problem to Y&Y

and a got a corrected version from YandY.

Is the corrected version available for purchasing or for free if I provide
whatever proof of purchasing?

Many thanks for your help,

Dr. C. L. Tondo

drtondo at t3works.com