[yandytex] dviwindo problem

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 02:02:31 CET 2008

Dear Y and Y'r,
         Running Windows Vista, I have used Y & Y  without problems.
Suddenly, dviwindo started producing zero-length .ps files, reporting
no error. I tell dviwindo to send the file to a PS printer, but check
the Write to File box (alt-l).
         Stranger, even, if I transfer the .dvi file to another
directory, it works fine (some directories work and some do not).
         Does anyone know what this about?

Best,

Herb

Herbert Gintis
Santa Fe Institute and
Central European University
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 775-402-4921 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://people.umass.edu/gintis>web site.

Quote of the Week:
         Physicists may one day have found
         the answers to all physical questions,
         But not all questions are physical questions.
                                                        Gilbert Ryle