[yandytex] Y&Y TeX Source

Matas Seimys matas.seimys at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 08:52:40 CEST 2007

Hello,

Just recently, I noticed, that Y&Y TeX has become open source and is
now under GNU GPL. I downloaded the code from
"http://code.google.com/p/yytex/" and tried to compile it, but no
luck. The reason for that was a lack of two c header files, which, as
I understand, are very important in reading font files (they are a
modified version of Adobe Type Library with additional functions). I
am really interested in developing this code esp. DVIWindo, as I have
never seen a faster and more reliable viewer. Have you tried to
compile it yourself? The files which are absent are called "atm.h" and
"atmpriv.h". Any chance I could get them?

Regards,
Matas Seimys