[yandytex] lucimatx.sty

J. R. Setti jrasetti at usp.br
Mon Oct 22 14:54:50 CEST 2007

Dear fellow Y&Y TeXers,

I was looking on my Y&Y CD for lucimatx.sty, but I could not find it there,
although  I had purchased  the full Lucida font set.
Does anybody have it? Does anybody know how I could get a copy of it  that
would work with my Y&Y TeX?

Thanks a lot,

--jrs.

PS: If anyone is curious to know why I ask this, it is because I want to use
the package sansmath.sty to create an environment within which the math is
set in Lucida Sans without having to use \mathsf{} all over the place. Right
now, it sort of works, but is changing the fonts to CM sans serif. I am
wondering if this is because I am using lucidabr.sty and not lucimatx.sty,
which seems to be a newer and better version of lucidabr.sty.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I don´t seem to be smart
enough to understand font management in Latex.
--
Dr. José Reynaldo Setti                                jrasetti at usp.br

Universidade de São Paulo                          400 Av. Trabalhador
São-carlense
São Carlos School of Engineering                 São Carlos, SP, Brazil --
13560-560
Department of Transportation Engineering      (55-16) 3373-9596