[yandytex] Printing from DVIWindo

Virgil Stokes vs at it.uu.se
Tue Oct 24 22:39:44 CEST 2006

I am using DVIWindo 2.2.3 on a Win2K platform and have had no problems
with printing for several years.
Recently, when I try to print by DVI files from DVIWindo I will get the
following popup error message

  WINFONT

  The specified resource name cannot be found in the image file.

And is is erratic; i.e., sometimes I get this message and sometimes I do
not. If I get this message, then of course the printing is aborted.

Any ideas?

Note, I have kept my Win2K up-to-date (build 2195, Service pack 4) and I
have made NO changes to preferences in DVIWindo.

--V. Stokes