[yandytex] Using YandY

Paulo Ney de Souza desouza at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Fri May 19 19:41:25 CEST 2006

I am deeply interest in the question of  how differently software
evolves in a closed (commercial) vs. the open-source setting, and I am
looking for the day I can lay my hands on that code to compare it.

Do you know what will be the form that the code will be made available ?
TeX Archive ? SourceForge ?

I would like to thank you for taking care of all this work and hope you
will stick around when we find out that we are missing this or that file!

Paulo Ney