[yandytex] European Modern

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun May 7 09:12:19 CEST 2006

> I'm still asking: Any idea about the release of the EM package?

i think you'll find karl's already answered that one -- late summer.

i'm wondering if you're going to be disappointed, though.  the em
fonts are _not_ a complete implementation of the t1 encoding, and i
don't think glyphs like eth and thorn are in them.

(note: i used em in producing some tex journal or other, back in the
90s, and i thought i'd seen the fonts in my file space, recently.
sadly, i can't find them now, so i can only make the comment above
from memory.)