[yandytex] European Modern

Daniel Walders danielwalders at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 02:20:48 CEST 2006

On the second thought, the LM fonts are not really that bad. They're just a
bit different, that's all. But it's just my taste that CM-super looks
better. Just a matter of taste.

But anyway, I was interested in EM just to see how it would look, because I
still find CM-super a _bit_ thinner than it should be.

I'm still asking: Any idea about the release of the EM package?

Regards,
Daniel