[yandytex] Bad installation folder

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Fri Jul 21 15:58:28 CEST 2006

Oguzhan Cifdaloz wrote:
 > Hi everybody,
 >
 > My YandY installation CD is not working right anymore. The folder
 > CTAN\LATEX\CONTRIB\SUPPORTED can not be read.
 >
 > Can anyone help me recover the files in that folder? Can I find them
 > somewhere as a whole and download them?
 >
 > Thank you,
 >
 > Oguzhan Cifdaloz

Um, which version. Can you go into your dviwindo.ini file and check
for the version number? It's important to get all three digits: 2.x.x.

Maybe once that's known, someone can loan you their CD or make an
image for you to use.

Ch.

P.S. What's does `cannot be read' look like? I mean, is the CD itself
      warped or scratched or something? Or is it that you're using a
      new(er) CD drive to read it? Any ideas on why it's gone bad?